Monday, January 24, 2011

The Long Way.

I'm loving the long skirt/maxi dress look, but I haven't quite mastered it yet. Aside from having the "shortie" complex (5'6 here), I also haven't found the perfect long skirt or maxi dress that fits my body type and size.They are always either too long or too "flowy", sadly making me look like a 3-year-old playing dress-up with her mom's clothes.
Although I'm afraid that this look may be best suited for the tall ladies, I'm determined to create a style that will incorporate the long skirt/dress, while at the same time not making me look like a gnome. Here are some great ideas I found via Atlantic-Pacific , Cupcakes and Cashmere & Free People . Enjoy and Good luck! xoxo.









2 comments:

Bluefemme said...

I really want to try the sheer maxi skirt. I am short too 5" to put it exact! Great post!
http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

Gabriella said...

The colour of the skirt in the first picture is so dramatic - I love it! I too haven't mastered the look yet(!), but I am eager to try once the warmer temperatures come around!